According to the Arabic-language Al-Mayadeen TV, the fighter jets of the Saudi-led coalition attacked the airport and the customs building in Hudaydah.
The warplanes also bombarded a district in Hajjah Governorate in northwestern Yemen and a garrison in Nuqum district east of the capital, Sana’a.
The Yemeni army and popular committees have also mounted several retaliatory attacks against Saudi positions.
In a statement on Monday, the office of the UN’s special envoy for Yemen, Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed, said he had received assurances from all Yemeni parties of their recommitment to the ceasefire.
“A cessation of hostilities that first went into effect in April will re-enter into force at 23:59 Yemen time [20:59 GMT] on October 19, 2016, for an initial period of 72 hours, subject to renewal,” it said.
The conflict in Yemen has killed more than 10,000 people and displaced at least three million since March last year, according to the United Nations.
A fragile ceasefire was implemented ahead of peace negotiations in Kuwait in April this year.
The talks ran for two months but ended without a resolution to the conflict as tensions increased between the warring factions.